How we can help you:
Attorney Candidates (associates and partners):
- Review resumes, deal sheets, and business plans. Provide suggestions on content and format.
- Serve as a reliable resource for attorneys actively seeking new employment. Provide consistent intel and updates on the legal market to passive (and active) candidates.
- Determine which firms and legal departments would be a good fit for candidates based on experiences and career goals.
- Provide preparation materials and advice to each attorney candidate preparing for an interview.
- Extend offers of employment to candidates and negotiate compensation packages with clients.
Clients (law firms and legal departments):
- Serve as a resource by providing intel and updates on the legal market.
- Provide efficient and effective recruiting for associates and partners within every practice area.
- Understand the client's specific needs to ensure we find the best, most qualified talent for each position.
- Maintain regular communication with clients throughout the entire recruitment process to ensure a seamless placement.
- Provide honest feedback and creative suggestions for more difficult attorney searches.